Who we are
Framework was founded in 1994 by Catherine Drea and Glynis Currie. Since then has provided support, training and development to organisations all over the Ireland. With highly qualified and experienced staff based in Waterford, Wexford, Kildare, Portlaoise, and Cavan, Framework can currently respond locally to the needs of clients.
Frameworks aims to enhance the capacity of the groups, organisations and projects that we work with by supporting the development of:
- The skills and knowledge of staff, management and participants.
- Flexible and creative approaches to managing organisational change.
- Positive responses to managing crisis and conflict.
- Strategic responses to external influences
Current Clients of Framework include;
The Family Resource Centres Programme funded by the Family Support Agency. Framework is the Support Agency for 53 Family Resource Centres in the Eastern part of Ireland including Waterford, Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Laois, Offally, Cavan, Westmeath, Monaghan, Meath, Louth, Wicklow, Dublin, and Kildare.
Other clients have included;
- Wexford County Partnership
- The Community Development Programme
- East Cork Community Partnership
- County Waterford CDB (SIM)
- Kilkenny Community Action Network
- Health Service Executive-South and Eastern Region
- Rapid/ Wexford
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Oak Partnership, Kildare/Offaly
NEW! Imposing Pay Cuts
MANAGING PAY CUTS There has been much debate recently regarding imposed pay cuts particularly in light of the current economic environment. It is important that VBOM as employers are ...
Redundancy rebate From the 1st January 2013, the employer rebate of the statutory redundancy scheme has been abolished and ...
New Workplan Format
Check out the New Workplan Format which has now been adopted by the Programme here At ...